Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Off to training

Ok, so lots of posts today, but this one is short... I'm just about to get ready and leave for Transition Training. The course is designed to help build my skills for making an effective transition into another culture. The course runs from the 2nd to 18th of January, so I'll pretty much be out of circulation during this time as it is residential and runs six days per week.

If you're into praying, I would really appreciate it if you would pray for me during this time of training and preparation that God would teach me the things that I need to do to prepare and that I would draw nearer to God at the training. I would also appreciate if you would pray with me for my partnership team to come together to support me financially and specifically in prayer as I go to Mexico. I have had many people express an interest and desire to partner with me, but I need those people to follow through and send in a response form to International Teams so that all the logistics come together.

God bless you in 2008 and I look forward to sharing the journey of life together in 2008 and beyond!

No comments: