Thursday, January 31, 2008

Heading down south

Tomorrow I'm heading down to Tasmania to catch up with some relatives and friends and speak about Mexico at a couple of churches down there. I am looking forward to seeing some people who I haven't seen in a while - particularly some of my cousins! I'll be at Hope Christian Centre (25 Tasma St, North Hobart) on Sunday morning at 10am if you are around and want to catch up.

I've had another great week of getting prepared. Today felt particularly busy with lots of phone calls and emails, but everything is moving in the right direction and I'm thankful to God for the way he is opening doors. I sent out a special January edition of amigos on Tuesday - if you're not receiving my newsletter and you would like to, please check out the link to Phil's Mexico Journey updates on the left side of this page and request to join the group.

Have a great weekend and I'll update with some photos and stories from Tassie next week.

Hasta luego amigos!

No comments: