Friday, November 16, 2007

Upcoming dates...

I was hanging out with some of my friends on Wednesday night as we were having our weekly small group bible study. We were praying for each other and I was asked how people could pray for me. Sometimes you just phrase things badly. I said "I'd really appreciate your prayers, I've got a couple of upcoming dates..." Before I thought to finish the sentence, everyone was in fits of laughter and asking me who I was taking out on a date?!

"...to share about what God is doing in Mexico..."

So yes, I have a couple of upcoming dates to share about what God is doing in Mexico and what I will be doing there.

25 November at 10am I'll be preaching and sharing at Glenroy Gospel Chapel (101 Paget Ave, Glenroy).

29 November at 7:30pm I'll be sharing with New Community Ringwood (www.ncr.org.au)

Please pray that God will enable me to share HIS message and encourage these friends as I spend time at each of these churches. Also pray that God would raise up those who would be challenged to partner with me in my ministry in Mexico.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time is moving closer for your journey. I am such you will do well at the church meetings.Good on you Phil
Seachange