Friday, November 16, 2007

Clase de español!


Hey all. I had a really fun night on Thursday - my friend and I went down to Tres Culturas Spanish class and did a Spanish lesson! It was super-cool to practice my Spanish again in a class and get some more help and tuition. I was able to understand pretty much everything that was going on and also knew some extra bits which was cool. We talked about lots of things in our area like public services (police, townhall, swimming pool, library etc. etc.) which was handy.


I'm really looking forward to getting into even more Spanish when I get to Mexico. I was thinking of doing this class for the last five weeks up to Christmas, but I have realised that things are just a little too busy and I already have things booked up on Thursday nights. Anyway, it was exciting to get back into learning Spanish and I came away very pumped up to speak and learn more.


Vamos!

No comments: