Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Telling work about my plans

Thanks so much for your prayers. I had the opportunity to share my plans with my boss at work today and he was really supportive and receptive to what I was planning to do.

Work has agreed to give me the leave in June/July and to organise a career break for the two years. He also said that they would like to keep people connected with me whilst I'm away and find some way to publicise updates to the group.

Thanks God for work being so good to me!

2 comments:

Cash for Cars Indianapolis said...

It sounds like you have an understanding boss.

Tanning Lotion

~Rob~ said...

So good to see the doors opening PJ. Get that spanish fluent ASAP. So important to have the mother tongue as best you can!!

So dissapointing that it doesn't show me in Uganda on your little map. Perhaps because my registered country is Australia?
I feel Africa is under represented in your readership.

Blessings Bro.