Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I've moved!

Ok... so I'm still here in Queretaro, Mexico, but I've moved house. I've had a fantastic nine months living with Yola, Ruben and during the holidays, Alex, but now it came time to move house. Alex has finished his studies in music and worship in Monterrey and has come back to Queretaro and another family member is going to stay with Yola.
So... after much prayer and waiting on God, he provided a place that is excellent and provides exactly for my needs. In my new place I have a great balance of care and independence. I now live with a Señora, an older lady who is the mother of the family I stayed with in 2006. It's a big house and she rents out some of the rooms so I live here with her, another doctor called Pablo and another doctor and his wife who live in the bungalow.
The Señora prepares my meals for me and has a lovely manner of looking after me. I feel very blessed to be so well looked after and that God has provided for me just what I need.

If you would like my new address, please email me or check my next newsletter for the details.

1 comment:

Mother Mary said...

Good to read your blog once more! Thanks for the news of your move, and also the celebraton of Christmas in Queretaro as seen in your other post. Had a lovely Christmas Day with Cathy & David, and had a long chat to the folk in NZ. Not long before we join you!! Need to brush up on our Spanish, too! Love and Christmas greetings. xx Mother MAry