Monday, October 13, 2008

Way behind!

Hey all... I haven't died, disappeared or got a tropical disease... I'm still here. Just got a lot of things that I'm juggling right now. Thanks for your prayers and emails, I appreciate keeping in contact! Soon, I'm going to give you all an update on what's been happening... here is what you can expect:
  • A song that God allowed me to write with a friend to express our pastor's journey
  • Passion Mexico City - wow! how amazing is our God!
  • Yes, I'm feeling better... but still laying off the tacos ahhh!
  • Lots planned for uni students here in Queretaro
In the middle of all that is going on, I have a distinct peace in Jesus that He has everything in control and is looking after the busyness of life here. He has a purpose and a plan for me here and he is showing me how much is mercies are new EVERY morning and His faithfulness is MASSIVE!

Ok... going to help one of the young people paint their apartment... see ya soon!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Phil! So glad to hear you are still alive although it sounds like it's been a real mix of ups and downs. Passion Mexico sounded amazing!!!
Praying for you.
Megan and Charlie