Monday, February 11, 2008

Lucky the people are good...


I'm up here in Brisbane and the rain continues to fall! Lucky I'm here to see people and not to enjoy the sunshine! I flew to Brisbane last night and I'm enjoying spending some time catching up with David and Trina (and Zac and Karly!).

This morning I went down to the motor auctions with my brother (as he's in the car industry) and saw cars flying under the hammer. Very interesting. Didn't buy anything though ;-)

Tomorrow I'm going to visit AMT which is our church denomination's mission agency and also catch up with a friend from KPMG.

As usual, I'm in a coffee shop working away on my laptop - so here's me saying hi!

Still got lots to do to prepare and starting to count down the days - under three weeks until Melbourne departure!

No comments: