Monday, October 8, 2007

Accepted!

On 25 September I received my formal acceptance letter from International Teams to serve God in Queretaro, Mexico for two years.

I'm very excited to finally have this confirmed. I have felt God's encouragement to keep moving forward and depending on Him.

I'm still working full-time (until Christmas) but I'm moving into an important time in my preparation where I need to form my partnership team. I believe that God has this under control and he will touch people's hearts to pray, encourage and give financially. I'm feeling quite comfortable that God will provide all my needs, but I am struggling to make the time to do the organisation and preparation required to get out there and catch up with people and churches.

If you're a praying person, I would love it if you would pray that God would help me to balance and prioritise over the next few weeks to get these things organised.

1 comment:

knuckey said...

Awesome... Praise the LORD!